Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sweet Tangerine: Something's Off-White

My favorite thing about spring is the hats! I got this white straw hat at an antique mall at the end of last summer and I've just been dying to pull it out again. Here it is, enjoy!





I found the straw hat at River Market Antique Mall and couldn't pass it up ($10). The earrings and necklace I just bought from Francesca's where I happened to run into an old friend from French class ($12+$20)! The sunglasses are Michael Kors via TJ ($20). I made the crinkle crepe de chine blouse last summer using an old pattern of my mother's ($7). The skirt and the clutch are from a thrift store I frequent most often ($3+$1). The gold knotted belt was my mother's and the shoes are a thrift as well ($0+$4).
Total out of pocket: $77

Blouse also seen here
Clutch also seen here

Thank you mother dear for taking the photos!  

13 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I love the necklace especially!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty in white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the orange necklace! this look is so chic!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily we're matching a bit right now! :D I'm wearing a white shirt and coral jewellery :D
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! What a perfect summer look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is so pretty, I love the white hat and dress and the colorful necklace is so gorgeous! now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty, your really rock that hat...I could never pull it off. Love your necklace.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful!
    I can resist everything except ray ban sunglasses sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your statement necklace matching ur lippy !!great blog !! im following you :) xx

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty look! Love the orange necklace and earrings!

    http://seizethestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your necklace, you style is amazing!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That necklace adds the perfect pop of color to your look! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete