Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dying to Dance: Bluie-Two-Shoes

These shoes were a steal! I've been just dying to wear them ever since I got them at Plato's Closet. They're brand new, never been worn, J. Crew satin pumps. With such bold pumps and a colorful top it was a toughie pairing them with the perfect accessories. I went simple and understated with the gold; complementing the blouse without taking away from the bright unique pattern.   






The blouse and all of the gold jewelry are my mother's, I loved how the chain on the watch matched perfectly with the chain on the necklace ($0+$0+$0+$0)! The white Guess jeans and Michael Kors shades are courtesy T.J. Maxx ($30+$20). The white clutch was one of my thrifty finds a couple Thursdays ago ($2). And the shoes finally, were only $12 (gotta love those great finds)!
Total out of pocket: $64

Thanks to the lovely Miss Ashley Graham for taking the photos

2 comments: